Location: Hochanda Global Limited, Nene House, Nene Valley Business Park, Oundle, Peterborough, PE8 4HN
Position type: Temporary contract for 3-months
Closing Date: 16th August 2019
You will be ensuring Sample Co-Ordination and product samples are tidy and airworthy. Ensure sample availability for all internal matters through effective communication with the backstage, production, photography and Buying Team, plus implement all sample preparation disciplines, stock control disciplines and associated administration to company standard.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Pick shows and maintain order and tidiness within the product boxes
- Ensure all relevant checks are performed in a timely fashion, and queries raised via the Buying Team
- Ensure all samples for shows, including variants where appropriate, are accurately picked 1 week in advance
- Ensure all samples are prepped to the required standards
- Ensure all housekeeping and sample co areas comply to company health and safety standards
- Ensure effective and timely handover of information to colleagues within backstage, photography and buying.
- Assist backstage crew with cover (basic Floor management training will be provided)
- Carry out any other duties as required
- Verbal and written communication skills must be maintained to a clear and high standard
- Time management and organisational planning to a high stringent standard is essential
- Tidy, clean and safe working environment practices
- Adaptable and flexible
- Approachable/ diplomatic
- A constantly positive “can-do” attitude and professionalism
- Productive and self-motivated
- A keen and creative mindset
PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING WHEN MAKING YOUR APPLICATION:
- We reserve the right to close vacancies early in light of a large response
- Ensure you have an up-to-date CV
- We do not accept CV`s sent through from Recruitment Agencies
Hochanda is a TV Home Shopping channel, broadcasting on Freeview, Sky and Freesat, specialising in crafts, hobbies and arts. You will be working in our bright modern headquarters in Oundle, easily accessed from the A1.
Please attach your CV & cover letter in a word document.